NEA Task 16 : Masthead Design

 





Here is a collage of the fonts I liked the most. I knew that I wanted something simple and thin from the start hence the decision of sans serif. I think a simple font can sometimes convey luxury and therefore can come out more effective than a serif one. After careful consideration, I chose the Bestiga Regular font, which is the one that says 'REEL'. It's simple, but also has some variety in line thickness, giving it a bit more personality than the rest.


Here is how I may design it on the page itself. I think the lines are a nice detail to add to keep the masthead from being too generic and also let it stand out. I believe that they also fit the magazine because they can be seen as a reference to a 'reel'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed NEA

Dear Moderator,  My name is Kamilla-Zasmin Bilaniva. Welcome to my A Level Media Studies blog. This is a record of the work I have undertake...